- 291 Specialty Point
Sanford, FL 32771
- Monday - SundayNon-stop
Fire Alarm, Intrusion Detection, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Nurse Call Paging and Intercom Systems...
WE ARE A FULL SERVICE INTEGRATOR
- Onsite Assessment, Consultation & Design
- Hardware Selection, Location and Placement
- Project Management, Implementation & Installation
- Integration of Complimentary Systems
- Central Station Monitoring Services Of All Of Your Locations
- Re-Evaluation If State And Local Fire Code Requirements Change
- Testing & Inspections
- Service And Repairs
Experience On Your Side
A team that is here for you.
Our team of experts has over 100+ years of experience. With an expansive knowledge of the latest technology & comprehensive understanding of the old, they will be able to offer you sustainable solutions which integrates, Fire Safety, Intrusion, Access Control, and Video Surveillance. Trust CIS to match your needs and budget with the right equipment. Call 888-350-5965
Our technicians are ready to come up with the right solution for you...even resolve communication. Think about eliminating your antiquated phone lines and choosing the latest communications technology available...and gain faster response time in the bargain.
Alarm systems can work with a number of different communication methods; including traditional phone lines, cellular, radio and Internet. Naturally you want a communication link that is highly reliable even during bad weather and power outages and can't be tampered with easily by intruders.
A dedicated phone line is the most expensive option; many companies are switching to new methods of communication to reduce overhead.
- Can fail due to storm damage, lines can be severed by falling trees or lightning strikes.
- Can be manually cut by criminals wishing to break into your facilities.
- Slower and more antiquated than newer technologies. - Subject to lightening strikes damaging your panels and system
This system uses a wireless radio signal to transmit the alarm signal between your premises and the central station. This type of system is reliable and cost effective.
- Reliability: Alarm communication occurs over multiple paths via the mesh network.
- Speed: Alarms are acknowledged within seconds.
This system works with most digital communicators and is available anywhere that cellular telephone service is available.
- Provides new features such as controlling your system via cell phone.
- Reduced complexity and risk in the product development cycle.
- Faster installation time